Your decision to undergo facial plastic or cosmetic surgery is not easy. The results are something you live with for the rest of your life. Whether it is for cosmetic or medical reasons, it is important to choose the best face plastic surgeon in Delhi who not only has expertise in performing the procedure but also understands your goals.
Some important decisions need to be taken if you are considering facial cosmetic surgery. While most people thinking about facial plastic surgery spend a lot of time wondering about the procedure and the results, only a few people think about the most important factor – selecting the right cosmetic surgeon. Not every surgeon is qualified and trained in every plastic surgery procedure, and thus selecting the right surgeon is not as easy as you might think. As a potential plastic surgery patient, there is a lot at stake than you can imagine. Carefully evaluate the surgeon before making any decision.
Here we bring to you a few tips that will help you in selecting the best facial plastic surgeon in Delhi.
- Qualification and experience – Along with the right education and training, your chosen plastic surgeon should have years of experience in performing face surgery. It can make a lot of difference to the overall results of the procedure. The surgeon should be trained and specialized in performing facial cosmetic surgery. A thumb rule to consider – he or she should have been performing facial plastic surgery at least two to three times a week or for more than five years. Performing plastic surgery procedures is not less than an art. Only a surgeon who is in practice makes the right choice. Having done face plastic surgery procedures over the years ensures the surgeon has the skills needed to deliver exceptional results.
- Accredited Operating Facility – Plastic surgery procedures are performed in the surgeon’s office or hospital. Either way, it is important to make sure that the facility is accredited the same way you ensure the surgeon is board-certified. Proper accreditation makes sure that stringent standards are met for safety, equipment and technology, staffing, and surgeon’s credentials.
- Expertise – Do not get swayed by what you read online. The plastic surgeon you want to choose must be board certified. Remember, cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures are highly complex and only a surgeon who has years of training and education can do it right. Board certification further ensures that the doctor will meet the safety criteria and has the skills to perform facial plastic surgery procedures. An expert surgeon will be able to brief you about the entire procedure so that you can make a well-informed decision.
- You should feel comfortable with the surgeon – Comfort matters. If you are not comfortable with the surgeon, you cannot be assured of the results. You should feel a partnership between you and the doctor. Just like any other surgical procedure, facial cosmetic surgery procedures do have risks and complications. But you should feel confident and comfortable that if any complication arises, this doctor will be able to handle and take care of it. Having a high degree of trust is of utmost importance.
- Review previous patient’s feedback – Instead of making any decision in a haste, take out time and carefully review the feedbacks of patients who have already undergone face plastic surgery. Reading what other patients have to say about the surgeon will give an insight into the practices of a doctor and how he or she performs surgery. Such reviews reflect patient’s experience with the office environment, scheduling appointments, office staff friendliness, and wait times.
Take into consideration the above-mentioned points while looking for a surgeon. With understanding and careful research, you will find the best plastic surgeon in Delhi.
There is a saying “First impression is the last impression” and the first thing one sees or gets attracted towards is the outlook and the personality of a person irrespective of the gender. People from all race of life want to look a particular way or like they desire. Though it is better to be comfortable in your own skin, there are certain aspects of your face or body you can definitely change for a better outlook and there is no harm in that. If you are in Delhi and even if not, there are Cosmetic Surgeon in Delhi like Dr. Preeti Pandya who are eminent and prudent in their work of plastic surgery and turned many people lives with their knife and scissors.
What is Cosmetic Surgery?
Cosmetic Surgery or Plastic surgery is a medical procedure where the different parts of the body according to your requirement or desire can be altered for better aspects. There is a lot of progress in this field in the recent past and due to that, there are now different types of plastic surgeries available as well. It is a surgical procedure where the doctors might add or remove skin, bones or tissues to make it as you want for yourself. Plastic surgeries are not only meant for luxury but in various accidental cases like burning, major injuries on the face in road accidents, it plays an important role. It can help in restructuring the deconstructed facial structure or burnt skin and restore it as much as possible to give a new life to the patient. It is a boon in the medical science and for the patients who earlier if burnt or had major injuries lived with all the scars till death.
How much does it Cost?
The cosmetic surgery cost in Delhi varies according to the clinic and the doctor and the type of surgery you are choosing. The different types of surgeries have different types of cost attached to them. Then the plastic surgeons charge according to their level of experience and the services provided by the clinic or the hospital. The quality of the plastic surgery has really gone up in India and especially in Delhi and thus the charges are also reasonable due to the new technologies where the time consumption is also reduced. Overall, the charges for plastic surgeries in Dr. Preeti Pandya’s clinic are very affordable and you can get the best services at nominal prices.
Where to find the best Plastic surgeon in Delhi?
The best way to find a Plastic surgeon in Delhi is to search the internet and talk to your neighbors, relatives and colleagues who can give you genuine recommendations. Not everyone would give you the right reference and thus there is internet where you can check the review of every recommendation you have got. In Delhi, Dr. Preeti Pandya is famous because of her great talent in plastic surgeries, if you want the best hands on your face and other body parts, you can trust her.
In many cultures, the sign of virginity is the hymen and if it is ruptured then mostly people conceive the idea of the woman had a sexual relationship in the past. There are many marriages which break off just after the wedding because of the lady to be a non-virgin but hymen is a thin membrane to protect the vagina and keep the germs and dirt out of it. The hymen can rupture without having sexual intercourse like if the girl used to practice dance in the younger age or sued to swim cycle or run and even any kind of heavy carriage can rupture that thin skin in the vagina. Since people see virginity as a sign of purity, there are many women who find it safe to have a Hymenoplasty surgery in Delhi or in any part of the country or the world, to be pure in the eyes of her husband. If you are looking for one experienced surgeon for Hymenoplasty in Delhi, you can contact Dr. Preeti Pandya’s clinic to fix an appointment and get the surgery done at minimal cost.
What is Hymenoplasty surgery?
It is a process which is also known as Virginity restoration surgery where the ruptured hymen is operated to bring back to the old form where it was not ruptured. The hymen can be stitched back if the skin is present inside the vaginal wall even after it has ruptured and if the skin is not present when the doctors take skin tissues from other parts of the body and then surgically build a new hymen inside the vagina and because of this the walls of the vagina get tighter. The next time the woman has intercourse, there can be bleeding as the hymen will rupture again.
What are the eligibility criteria?
Virginity restoration surgery has to be done after a thorough checking of the patient. The candidates who can undergo this surgery are –
- If the hymen of the lady has been ruptured by sexual or any other activity.
- If the lady is over and above 18 years of age and agrees to this surgery.
- If there is no serious disease in the candidate. She has to be healthy to undergo this surgery.
- If she has genital cancer or vaginal diseases, then this surgery cannot be performed on her.
- The doctors must examine and then decide whether the patient is fit to have the surgery or not.
The Hymenoplasty surgery cost in Delhi varies as the cost is different in different clinics and hospitals. In the private hospitals and clinics, the costs are high whereas in the government-funded hospitals the charges are lower. While opting for the operation you need to compare the prices of different clinics and hospitals and their services and the surgeons as well Dr. Preeti Pandya has been in this profession for many years now and she has done various Hymenoplasty surgeries, so you can try to contact her if you need good service at reasonable price.
To define the feminine character of a woman, breasts play a great role. It is not just a human body part but it is the source of new life formation and a symbol of motherhood. But not every woman is same and not their size and shape of the breasts. As breasts define feminine nature of a lady, they want it to be perfect but if there are some issues, with the help of medical science that can be corrected. If you are in the capital city of India and looking for Breast surgery in Delhi, then one of the best consultants is Dr. Preeti Pandya who has rich experience in different types of breast surgeries over many years.
What is Breast Augmentation Surgery?
With the help of the implants made from silicones and even saline, the size of the breasts can be increased. The shape and the size of the breast can be enhanced with the help of this procedure. According to the plastic surgeons, this process is for boosting the confidence of the women with small breast size, proportionate both the breasts and make them more symmetrical. This is the process which is known as Breast Augmentation surgery.
Patients choose this procedure to –
- Increase the natural size of their breasts.
- Make them more symmetrical if there is noticeable asymmetry.
- If there are some deformities in the breasts, this process can help in correcting the same.
- After pregnancy the fullness and the tightness of the breast decrease due to breastfeeding and thus to gain it back, this surgery can help.
- For enhancing the body shape and self-esteem.
There are different types of implants and surgery choices and options and you can openly discuss with your cosmetic surgeon about the various options to understand which one would be the best for you and your body.
What is Breast Reduction surgery?
Many women have disproportionately huge breast size which affects their health in a negative way. They face a problem with their back as pain attacks happen due to the overweight of the breasts and not in accordance with the body weight. Neck pain and different other physical issues crop up from time to time due to this problem. But there is a way out and that is Breast Reduction surgery which is the surgical procedure of reducing the size of the breast and makes it more symmetrical and proportionate to the body.
You must consult with your doctor in detail about the process as it is a major surgery and there are lots of things to take care of before and after the surgery.
- Before and after the process, if you are a smoker, you need to completely quit the habit.
- If you are on any kind of medication, you need to tell your doctor and give the details so that he can prepare your body on the similar grounds.
- You must wear loose clothes after the surgery so that the wound can dry easily.
Demand for nose surgery, medically known as rhinoplasty, is growing rapidly. An increasing number of people are opting for it. If you are also considering this procedure then here are a few facts you should know:
1. It is more than cosmetic. It can also correct functional issues too. There are many people who have suffer from breathing troubles from large turbinates or a deviated septum – the part of the nose which filters air and heat when you breathe. Women and men seek corrective and aesthetic procedures in equal numbers that too across all age groups. It is not necessary about vanity – it is a surgery to help people reduce or stop suffering from breathing difficulty, injury or trauma.
2. It will not change your voice if you go to the experienced and right doctor. If some cosmetic surgeons tell that your voice will change because of the rhinoplasty then it is not true.
3. It is more affordable a procedure than you think. Nose surgery cost will not cost you a bomb or a brand new car. On consultation with the surgeon, you will get to know the cost of the rhinoplasty.
4. The surgical procedure lasts for one to two hours and recovery is also mild to moderate. It is performed under general anesthesia and patients have to wear a small cast for up to five days.
5. It is during the winter months that most people prefer undergoing nose surgery. Recover from this procedure is quicker and easier during winter months. Also, people prefer the procedure during vacation as the need for taking time off of work is not needed.
6. Technique for women’s and men’s rhinoplasty varies. If you think that nose job is a nose job – it is important to know that it is entirely a different art when it comes to rhinoplasty. The slope and angles of a woman’s nose is different from that of a man. Experienced and expert cosmetic surgeons choose angles that feminize a woman’s nose.
7. Sleep with two pillows after undergoing the surgery. Make sure you keep your head in an elevated-position to reduce welling. The two pillow method is one of the most effective and easiest ways to help quick recovery ensuring it is on track after the procedure.
Variation in the male-female hormones is often considered the primary cause of gynecomastia. There are several factors that can trigger hormonal imbalance. Before choosing to undergo the knife for male breast reduction surgery, it is important to know the causes of this condition.
Some type of health conditions are also found to bring variation in the normal hormonal levels of the body. If, in any given scenario, they cause the imbalance in the reproductive hormones, chances are that a person might develop gynecomastia. Several hormonal changes occur during the process of ageing. If changes involve estrogen-androgen, it might give rise to enlarged male breasts among men. Also, tumors affecting adrenal glands, testes and pituitary glands can also change the male-female hormone balance.
Gynecomastia might occur as the side effect of drugs and medicines. Several diuretics can trigger anti-androgenic activity on the body of a male. Medicines of hypertension, particularly those comprising calcium channel blockers, affect the metabolic process of the hormones and often this is associated with improper use of medications for ulcers, prostate cancer and bacterial infections. In addition, drugs such as heroin, amphetamines, marijuana and alcohol might also cause male breast. Long term usage of tea tree oil or lavender oil in skin care products are also observed trigger this condition because of their weak estrogenic activity.
Both females and males have androgen (a male hormone) and estrogen (a female hormone). At the time of puberty, the levels of these hormones fluctuate. If estrogen levels go high for a long period than androgen in male, gynecomastia occurs. In most cases, this kind of hormonal imbalance resolves at its own within six months. Also, the condition disappears naturally when the imbalance correct itself. This is known as physiologic gynecomastia. In case, the conditions persists or lasts for more than two years, which is the case with boys during the pubertal age, it is called persistent pubertal gynecomastia. There are several causes for hormonal imbalance and varies from person to person.
Irrespective of what the reason for enlarged male breast is, you can get rid of it by undergoing gynecomastia surgery; one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures for correcting enlarged male breasts.
Genetics, age and sun exposure are a few factors that determine how the skin ‘bounces back’ after massive weight loss. There are many people whose skin does not conform to the smaller shape of the body, and thus it can become cumbersome and sagging. Many people find that excess deposits of skin and fat tissues make them appear overweight even after losing significant weight. Also, the excess girth limits the mobility even if they are physically fit and healthy. Body contouring surgery will help in getting rid of excess skin and fat deposits and bring along several other benefits.
When you get rid of excess skin, body not only appears firmer but also feels better. As a matter of fact, doing simple exercises such as jumping and walking becomes pain-free and easier. No excess weight or interference or no pulling or chaffing and no longer will your body have unsightly jiggling after some body contouring procedures.
One procedure improves many part of the body
More than one body contouring surgery can be performed at the same time on the basis of the corrections which are to be made. This is a convenient option for candidate’s which have lost massive amount of weight because such patients have excess skin in several body parts. A lower body lift removes skin from the midsection and thighs which will improve your appearance.
Body Contouring Surgery Specialist relies on the latest and advanced techniques when it comes to performing the surgery. However, just like any other surgical procedure, there are risks associated with it too. That is why choosing an experienced and board-certified surgeon is important. Such surgeons share with the patient risks associated body contouring procedures.
Get rid of stubborn fat deposits
It is important to know that application of expensive wraps and lotions can improve excess skin only temporarily. However, nothing can be compared to the results of the body contouring procedures. Stubborn fat deposits on lower abdomen and below the upper arms can be corrected with a tummy tuck or an arm lift.
These are few of the many advantages of body contouring surgery. There are several Body Contouring Surgery Experts Delhi. Remember, your choice of the cosmetic surgeon would make difference to the end results.
The wonders of the cosmetic surgery procedures are known to all and sundry. Eyes are the most prominent and noticeable facial feature. The signs of ageing often hit your eyes first making you appear older and tired. If you want to turn back the clock and achieve youthful and refreshed appearance then Blepharoplasty – Eyelid Surgery is the best option for you.
Here we bring to you a few benefits of this cosmetic procedure.
Fewer fine lines
While this is not the main goal of this surgery, most patients notice a great improvement in those telltale and early signs of ageing. Lifting both the lower and upper eyelids can diminish the number of lines seen around the lower lid of the eye and the outer corners. When performed in combination with rejuvenation treatments such as a chemical peel, you can be assured to get the best results as it provides additional smoothing for the eye creases.
If you have a significant heaviness drooping of the upper eyelid, remember it can be more than a cosmetic reason. It is important to know that those extra deposits of tissue and skin on the drooping of the eyebrow or lid might also impair your vision. By removal of these deposits and lifting upper lid, the cosmetic surgeon can also expand line of your sight. Many patients also notice great comfort in the forehead area as no longer brow muscles are used continuously for raising the upper lid for better vision.
Say goodbye to bags
It is often that people notice bags below their eyes which give them a fatigued appearance even if they are getting optimum shut-eye. This is when a lower eyelid surgery can lift those bags by removal of excess tissue and skin beneath the eye. In some cases, the appearance of dark circles also improve, especially if a cosmetic treatment such as medical facial or peel is combined with the eyelid surgery.
These three are the main benefits that you can experience with Blepharoplasty – Eyelid Surgery. You will get an improved and refreshing appearance with this procedure.
These days, one can easily achieve desired body shape and size by simply opting for body contouring procedures. With the advancement in the world of medical science, there has been some great improvements and introduction of cosmetic surgery procedures which can transform the look of a person. Body contouring surgeries have emerged as one of the most sought-after procedures among people who are not happy with the shape and size of their body. This particular procedure not only tones and shape of the underlying tissues that support the skin but also removes deposits of excessive fat.
The fact that an increasing number of people are opting for this procedure is testimony to its popularity and benefits it rings along. Irrespective of which part of your body you are unhappy with, it can be corrected with this procedure. Basically, body contouring is a combination of different cosmetic procedures such as thigh lift, breast lift and abdominoplasty, among many others. The procedure or procedures can reshape any part of your body enhancing your overall personality. There are different reasons for which people opt for this procedure of which two are mentioned below.
Childbirth and pregnancy
This is one of the main reasons why women choose to undergo body contouring surgeries. Weight gain is common after childbirth which leaves effects the breasts, waist and hips. Most of the procedures performed as part of body contouring focus on arm lift, liposuction, breast augmentation and lift, breast reduction and tummy tuck.
The natural process of ageing has its own consequences. Gravity takes a toll on the human body making skin sagging and inelastic and it is women who are more vulnerable to this condition than their counterparts. Breasts are one area that suffers most because of gravity. This is when the cosmetic surgeons recommend undergoing breast lift surgery as it will improve the sagging breasts creating youthful and fuller appearing breasts.
These are just two of the many reasons why people prefer undergoing body contouring surgery. The reason for this procedure varies from patient to patient, however one can be assured of excellent results.
The breast reduction surgery is a blessing for girls who have big boobs. Bigger is not always better. It can be painful, embarrassing and cause of discomfort, especially if you have big breasts. Once the surgery is done, you will feel as if a lot of weight has been lifted off your shoulders. Large breasts can trigger back and neck pain. As a matter of fact, you will find it difficult to buy the clothing that fits your body. If these are your problems too then breast reduction surgery is the answer.
Just like other surgical procedures, there are some changes that you have to make to your habits and life both before and after the procedure for quick and comfortable recovery. Here are a few things to do to make recovery comfortable.
Recline in the right positions
Swelling and bruising is common after the surgery and might last for several months. Although breasts would appear smaller in size, swelling would keep you from seeing results for up to a year post-surgery. you can do a few things to minimize swelling.
The position you sleep and sit plays an important role in minimizing swelling. During the first few weeks after the surgery, keep your chest elevated. Do not lay flat on your back rather place a few pillows under your torso to keep the chest part lifted. Sit upright in a chair or sit in a recliner to keep the chest up.
Handling discomfort and pain
Usually, discomfort and pain after undergoing a breast reduction surgery is minimal, however every patient handles pain and discomfort in a different way. If you find it difficult to bear pain then ask your cosmetic surgeon for a prescription pain reliever. In some cases, intake of over the counter medications might provide relief. Make sure that you talk to your surgeon before taking any medication. This would help in ensuring that there are issues that might impede the process of healing.
There are different things that you can do to make sure the recovery after this surgery is smooth. Your surgeon would guide you for smooth recovery.