To define the feminine character of a woman, breasts play a great role. It is not just a human body part but it is the source of new life formation and a symbol of motherhood. But not every woman is same and not their size and shape of the breasts. As breasts define feminine nature of a lady, they want it to be perfect but if there are some issues, with the help of medical science that can be corrected. If you are in the capital city of India and looking for Breast surgery in Delhi, then one of the best consultants is Dr. Preeti Pandya who has rich experience in different types of breast surgeries over many years.
What is Breast Augmentation Surgery?
With the help of the implants made from silicones and even saline, the size of the breasts can be increased. The shape and the size of the breast can be enhanced with the help of this procedure. According to the plastic surgeons, this process is for boosting the confidence of the women with small breast size, proportionate both the breasts and make them more symmetrical. This is the process which is known as Breast Augmentation surgery.
Patients choose this procedure to –
- Increase the natural size of their breasts.
- Make them more symmetrical if there is noticeable asymmetry.
- If there are some deformities in the breasts, this process can help in correcting the same.
- After pregnancy the fullness and the tightness of the breast decrease due to breastfeeding and thus to gain it back, this surgery can help.
- For enhancing the body shape and self-esteem.
There are different types of implants and surgery choices and options and you can openly discuss with your cosmetic surgeon about the various options to understand which one would be the best for you and your body.
What is Breast Reduction surgery?
Many women have disproportionately huge breast size which affects their health in a negative way. They face a problem with their back as pain attacks happen due to the overweight of the breasts and not in accordance with the body weight. Neck pain and different other physical issues crop up from time to time due to this problem. But there is a way out and that is Breast Reduction surgery which is the surgical procedure of reducing the size of the breast and makes it more symmetrical and proportionate to the body.
You must consult with your doctor in detail about the process as it is a major surgery and there are lots of things to take care of before and after the surgery.
- Before and after the process, if you are a smoker, you need to completely quit the habit.
- If you are on any kind of medication, you need to tell your doctor and give the details so that he can prepare your body on the similar grounds.
- You must wear loose clothes after the surgery so that the wound can dry easily.